Home Forums Chassis & Handling Delete Reply To: Delete

Mark Traylor

I use the thin stamped steel ones like the ones sold by MRC and PKT.  They bolt to the floor pan and not the chassis tabs.  That way you don’t bend chassis tabs, stiffen anything and they have more ground clearance and don’t bottom out as easily.