Home Forums Road Racing ROAD RACING RETURNS TO NEW ENGLAND Reply To: ROAD RACING RETURNS TO NEW ENGLAND

John Mulvihill
Participant

Great weekend except for the weather.  Lots of effort went into the weekend.  Ever been to a Brazilian cookout?    Nom Nom Nom………….  And, of course, Lefty’s Brewing had Pilsner and Coffee Stout.  YUM.  Didn’t get any of the coffee stout though……  Sigh  (Lefty, please save me a growler!!!!!!!!!)

The track is tight with lots of late apex corners.  Bring vitamins and your muscle relaxer of choice.<LOL>

It felt like the old days at Bryar when it was a much more friendly and sociable event than all of the current events.  Great time, even with the weather issues.  Perfect for any single engine kart.  125’s could show what they were made of…..  Duals and 250’s might have an issue unless they pucker up……  They’d probably sound like old Can Am cars

Now I need to drag out one of my old laydowns and rebuild the motors.  Need a new helmet and a Mychron 5.

Oh,,,,  great lunches were available at the track.  Much appreciation to those gals putting them together.  Very tasty…. And, there were two breakfast places on the way to the track (Mickey’s was one).  Seven Barrel Brewing (Beer and food) was in Lebanon (excellent stout and IPA) and great food.

When is the next one?????????

John

When is the next one????????