Home Forums General Karting Discussion WKA Daytona KartWeek Discussion Reply To: WKA Daytona KartWeek Discussion

Rob Howden
Keymaster

Yo Rob, I know that you couldn’t be in more than one place at a time (been there, done that) but without at least researching the final results of the other series running over Kartweek makes things seem lopsided.

Well, this is the first time we’ve been to Daytona in a couple years, so we’re already ahead of the curve. ;-) It was a unique situation, as David requested the vacation to be with his family, as we had done over the last couple of years, as I just stated. The difference this year was that he was going to actually be in Daytona as part of a cool family trip, so I wasn’t about to ask him to cover the RR side of the program. That said, our coverage isn’t done yet. I handled the Man Cup coverage and live broadcast program myself, and David and I will circle around this week to do a ‘From The Tower’ and a limited road race report.

I sometimes wonder if anyone cares that we spend 16+ hour days producing our trackside coverage, so I’m glad to read this. We’ll have something up on the site by the end of the week.

Rob Howden - eKartingNews.com Publisher / Editor - @RobHowden