Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information NJMP Club Racing 2015 Reply To: NJMP Club Racing 2015

John Bonanno
Participant

A few people have asked me a couple of questions, so I wanted to pass along some information on ekarting.

There is practice this Saturday at NJMP and it will be run on the Avenger configuration (same as race on Sunday).  I personally will be at the F-series event on Saturday, but I have heard from about a dozen people that were planning on practicing.

NJMP has offered to setup the scales on Saturday so people can check their weight.

NJMP & Tim Hannen will have transponder for rent on race day.  If you own one don’t forget to charge it.

MOJO Tires will be available at the event, if MG tires are needed for Tag, please let me know I can bring down from f-series if needed.

Series Memberships will be available Sunday morning during registration.

Gates open at 7am.  Registration will open at 8am.

Electricity is available for purchase at the front gate for $15 (110 Service) for the day.

I will be monitoring this forum between now and Sunday if you have any questions, or you can call me / text me at 856-217-2019 or email me jfbonanno@gmail.com