Home Forums General Karting Discussion Kids Racing Adults Reply To: Kids Racing Adults

TJ Koyen

I agree Jim, 40 year-olds can be poor drivers too. But being in top-level TaG racing for the past 6 years, I can tell you that in my experience, the majority of brainless moves and dirty driving has been kids who are in over their heads after having just moved up. It isn’t necessarily a case of a kid being a jerk on-track, more so it’s them not having the experience or skill yet to drive all that power you just gave them.

If you’re 40 years old, have been racing a while to know better than to crash people, and have bad racecraft, then you’re just not a good driver. Or you’re a d*ck.

Some kids are d*cks too, but I give them the benefit of the doubt on occasion. If they still are making the same mistakes and running people over after a year, then they truly are just bad drivers or d*cks.

I’m not saying I’m immune to mistakes or aggressive moves, but I know better and when I do make a stupid mistake I try to own up to it or take full credit for it. Or if I wreck you, you probably had it coming and I did you a favor by not letting some bigger a-hole crash you harder than I would have.

Driver/Coach/Wrench : Innovative Performance/Exprit
Owner : Oktane Visual - www.oktanevisual.com
www.facebook.com/oktanevisual
www.instagram.com/oktanevisual