Home Forums General Karting Discussion Kart Life TV Show Reply To: Kart Life TV Show

#42594
Brian Degulis
Participant

That’s not true. The popular reality shows like “Deadliest catch” or “gold Rush” revolve around ordinary people. Not poor but not rich either.

I just think that a lot more viewers could relate to the 95% of people in karting that do most of it themselves without tuners and coaches. This shows focuses on the top level which means nothing to the average viewer. The show devotes around 5% to the racing itself the other 95% is about the people involved. The people involved in club racing would be a whole lot more intersting and entertaining than this group.

 

Brian