Home Forums General Karting Discussion New to Karting: Choices to make? Reply To: New to Karting: Choices to make?

Dan Schlosser
Participant

Hi Brandon,

Over the years we’ve probably brought 15-20 families in to Sprint karting from the indoor tracks around DC – primarily AllSports GP near Dulles. Pitt Race is the closest sprint track to your area (4 hours or so) and offers the most track time as well as storage options, instruction, a race series, etc. I could put you in touch with a number of families that we have worked with that’ll give you the high and low points to racing a program that requires a travel commitment.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why there isn’t a legitimate sprint track in your area – the demographics are fantastic and the weather mild enough to run 9 months plus.

I love the LO 206 program but at Pitt Race the Yamaha Senior Pipe for your age is a fast, fun, largely inexpensive class. It looks like we should see 15-20 kart fields in 2015.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss some options and pricing.

Talk to you soon,

Dan