Thanks again to all the participants in last nights KTCC conf call meeting. A special thanks to Kevin Gertgen president / CEO of Performance Trends Inc. Meeting was very educational and informative, Kevin brings a wealth of knowledge in the area of Computers and Software Technology for Performance Engine Building and racers assistance with his Engineering background and previous years at Ford Motor Company in their Dyno laboratory test facility. If you have questions for Kevin you can contact him per below contact info.
Topics of discussion at ATCC 11/12/14 meeting
1) Software for Dyno testing
2) Water brake vs. Inertia dyno testing
3) Engine only vs. Chassis dyno testing
4) Engine simulation computer software
5) Flow bench measurements
6) Computer analysis for camshaft profiles
7) Performance engine building and software
8) Computer / electronic engine component gaging
9) Tech barn technical measurements with computers
10) Technical round table discussion related to future engine building with computers
Future meeting topics – Karting Organization structures and operation, Race track designs, Race events and promotion activity, Kart racing safety, CNC billet parts and machining processes to name a few upcoming conference call topics.
If there are any other Kart Shops, Engine Builders or Kart Racing Component Manufacturers that want to participate in this Karting Technical Conference Call (KTCC) please contact me.