After speaking with one of the guys it was brought to my attention that I made a bit of a mistake.
*To those waiting/watching the weather*
Accepting entry at the track will only be possible if we are actually there! In a nut shell, if we don’t get the minimum number required to pay the rental before 10-16-14 I’ll cancel and there will be no test day to take part in.
If we were within 2 entries I’d take that chance and take it upon myself to be responsible to pay the bit we are short.
The weather in the past week or so must have had some effect as this thing just went backward from the initial requests. But, were a full 5 short now and that is far more than I want to spend to test for Daytona.