Home Forums General Karting Discussion Mapping All Karting Tracks! Please Help! Reply To: Mapping All Karting Tracks! Please Help!

Mark Sink
Participant

Hi Folks,

There have been a couple of tracks labeled as Point50, Point51, etc.

If you think this might be you, first of all, thank you very much for adding tracks!  I do think I had to delete Point36, which was out in the ocean. Sorry, if you know where it was supposed to be, you can try adding it again.

So that tracks are named correctly with all the right info, all you need to do is this:

Instead of adding your point, just type in the name in the search box at the top. You will first need to get the map to an area close to the track so Google can locate it.

Type the name as you did for the description, and Google will find it. It found all the ones you did earlier which I have updated.

Once google locates the track,  just click the green icon, then look for ‘add to map’ and click that.  The color will change to red, and you can drag the red point where ever you want.  That’s it.  It will now include lots of good info about the track as well.

Thanks again who ever you are!

Mark