Home Forums General Karting Discussion Who's rite and who's wrong Reply To: Who's rite and who's wrong

Stephen Lamana
Participant

Jimmy,

That could go both ways. Obviously you’re not at fault in any way shape or form. But if the box looks like its been re-taped and destroyed like a typical USPS package then maybe stuff did fall out, but I don’t see why they would repack it with wire and deliver it. In my experience with all shipping companies when the box gets a hole or opens up, they put it in a different pile and send it to a main “hub” where it sits forever. Once that happens insurance takes effect and they send you money.  So by him not having insurance you can do 2 things. Ask for him to send you a refund and you’ll send the item back, or file a claim with the shipping company and have them assess the damage and maybe they will still cover it with out insurance (UPS does but it takes forever). Since its USPS I would plan on waiting a while for a reply, you know the government…

Then again, he could have just stiffed you. File a claim with paypal maybe? If thats how you paid.