Home Forums Road Racing Looking to run some long track Reply To: Looking to run some long track

David Cole


Like it was mentioned already: Check the rules with what race you plan to compete in, and get a 16T driver.

If you run WKA, you need dual-brake system. Which means two separate brake systems, either two rear or one front/one back

If you run CES, you won’t need to worry about the extra brakes.

I suggest Grattan and Gingerman. Both require you to drive well.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor