We are moving forward with the June date.
I posted it on FB, but, didn’t include the fact that the 6th is a Monday! Its getting a bunch of looks and requests for info….. wonder how long it will take for them to figure it out???!!!!!!
I really hope it works out, the Yamaha should be ready for a shake down by then along with the 125 with that new MASSIVE Tillotson carb on it! Can’t wait!
Work to do though, if we hit the number I’ll ask for payments by next week.