Off to M-O in the Morning. I moved our launch time back to 6am, no need to rush down there!
It rained most of the AM down there but they did run some practice after 1pm.
Looks like rain in the forecast tomorrow too, our plan now is to get in and out as quick as possible Saturday. We may hang and watch a race or 2 if the weather plays along but standing under a canopy in the rain is not gonna happen.
So we’ll play it by ear and head to the Hotel when we’ve had enough!