The Second Round of the WSK Euro Series in Sarno
The final round of the WSK Euro Series on November 5th at the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno (Salerno) marks the concluding phase of WSK Promotion’s 2023 season, which will then continue with the double event of the WSK Final Cup on November 19th in Lonato and November 26th in Franciacorta.
Meanwhile, the Sarno event from November 1st to 5th, following the first round on September 3rd at Franciacorta, will be decisive in awarding the WSK Euro Series title. The event will feature the MINI, OKJ, OK, OK-N, OK-NJ categories, and the addition of KZ2, which will also determine the title in this single round.
THE CLASSIFICATION LEADERS. The leaders of the championship standings after the first round of the WSK Euro Series are as follows:
– In the MINI Gr.3 Under 10 category, the leader is the Spanish driver Daniel Miron Lorente (#507 Team Driver/KR-Iame-Vega).
– In MINI Gr.3 it is the Romanian driver Bogdan Cosma Cristofor (#501 Team Driver/Iame-Vega).
– In OK-Junior the German driver Taym Saleh (#314 Sauber Academy/KR-Iame-Vega) leads the pack.
– The Latvian driver Tomass Stolcermanis (#229 Energy Corse/Energy-TM Kart-MG) is leading in the OK category.
– The Turkish driver Bati Ege Yildirim (#802 Modena Kart/Parolin-TM Kart-Vega) holds the lead in OK-N category.
– The English driver Jesse Phillips (#719 Kidix/KR-Iame-Vega) leads OKN-Junior.
The next WSK rounds
WSK EURO SERIES
2nd Rd – 05/11/2023 SARNO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OKN – OKNJ
WSK FINAL CUP
1st Rd 19/11/2023 LONATO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – X30J – X30S
2nd Rd 26/11/2023 FRANCIACORTA / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OKN – OKNJ