Gearup F Series Challenge Registration Reminder
We are set for a fabulous first round at NY Race Complex! We have included the following information and links to ease registration and give us the information to run a safe and fun event. Thank you for your cooperation.
Important Event Information
Early registration deadline June 17th 2020 (Limited availability) http://www.thefseries.com/registration.html
Payment Options, Include names of mechanic deadline June 17th 2020 http://www.thefseries.com/race-3-day-event-shop.html
Season Pass Holders June 17th 2020 ( Confirm arrival and submit mechanics name) send to email@example.com
Teams/Trailers ( Send preferred parking layouts and parking requirements) NO CHANGES AFTER JUNE 17th 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
RV Parking ( Send requirements/ limited availability) email@example.com
Hotels / Amenities http://www.nyracecomplex.com/track-amenities-.html
LeCont Tires -Pre Order http://www.thefseries.com/tire-shop.html
Entry to the event will not be permitted unless registered before deadline June 17th 2020
Pit Pass holders must submit a name with purchase.
There will be cash payments for any services/ Checks can be mailed to our office address.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
No one will be allowed to enter the facility without the proper pre-registration
Racers are required to register. There will be no walk-ups or cash payments.
There will be no cancellations available unless cancelled by NYRC.
All Racers and Mechanics, Family, MUST follow the NYRC COVID-19 Manual Guidelines and operating procedures
There will be no concession stand service available. Please bring food initially to lessen the traffic in and out of NYRC
Social distancing MUST be followed in all areas of New York Race Complex including Drivers Meeting held outside, tech, grid and while paddocking
- Gates will open at 8:00 am for karting participants and not before.
- All participants must be pre-registered and paid, and there will be a list at the front gate. Only racers on the list will be permitted to enter New York Race Complex.
- Masks mustbe worn in designated areas or if proper social distancing is not not possible
- Two Waivers (Normal and COVID-19) will be signed at the registration window / table at the gate.
- You will be provided the proper wristband upon verification at the karting concession stand window, and required to sign the waivers
Restrooms / Cleaning Stations
- There will be a sanitizing station set up by the restroom during the day and all participants are required to follow the required CDC hand washing requirement
- We will close and mark select restroom stalls that are not open and will have a 1-person limit to allow for proper social distancing.
Food & Beverage
There will be no food vendors on the property during the event and we urge everyone to bring ample food and beverages upon arrivals to curb in and out traffic. Delivery of food will be permitted and available thru specific restaurants and vendors.