Superkarts! USA Confirms Priority Pre-Entry Program for SuperNationals 23
Racers from all around the world will once again descend on the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino this November for the 23rd running of the SKUSA SuperNationals, and Superkarts! USA is again providing a path for its loyal members to secure their spot.
A driver qualifies for PPEP if they meet any of the following five conditions:
- You competed in the 2019 SKUSA Winter Series at both Homestead events.
- You competed in the 2019 Pro Tour Winternats and SpringNats.
- You competed in the first 4 rounds of the 2019 California Pro Kart Challenge.
- You competed in the first 2 rounds of the 2019 Texas Pro Kart Challenge.
- You competed in the first 6 rounds of the Great Lake Pro Kart Challenge.
Here is how it will work.
– On or before July 17th, we will publish a list of drivers who qualify for PPEP, and in what class(s).
– On or before July 17th, we will post a link on this page, to the SuperNats 22 Pre-Entry form on MSR.
– ONLY those drivers who qualify will be able to enter SuperNats 23 early – and only in the class(s) offered for which they have qualified.
– Those drivers have a guaranteed registration opportunity until Sunday, July 21st at 11:59 PM (PDT) to purchase their online race entry for the SuperNats with a credit card before we open to the public. After that time, all entries will be first come-first served, and you’ll have to enter with everyone else starting on Monday, July 22nd at 7:00 PM PDT.
Please remember that only competitors who meet one of the five conditions above will qualify for this year’s SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program. Additional information for the SuperNationals will be posted as it becomes available.
Head to the SKUSA SuperNationals 23 PPEP page for more information.