AKTPA and TAG Racing International Put Up $10,000 for 2019 Track Members
Unprecedented insurance program for karting tracks
AKTPA, a leading karting track promotions association is celebrating their ten year partnership with TAG Racing International and TAG Racing USA by extending their agreement for another ten years. To keep with the theme of ten’s, AKTPA is putting up a $10,000 Pit Pass Credit Promotion for any tracks that sign up for their program in the 2019 calendar year, including all current track members.
“We are giving back to the community that has been so beneficial for us,” explained AKTPA President Tim Wilkerson. “This is a huge promotion for tracks, and a nice way to increase their bottom line at the end of the season.”
– Drawing will be on September 30, 2019
– Drawing will be open to any tracks who are members for the 2019 season
– Tracks looking to take advantage of this program must purchase and utilize the AKTPA and TAG Pit Pass Program in order to qualify
– At the drawing, ten different member tracks will receive $1000 worth of FREE Pit Pass credits that can be used until December 31, 2020.
– The AKTPA Pit Pass Program is underwritten by Chubb Insurance who is an AM Best A++ Carrier. This national leader has been the underwriter for AKTPA for the past several years.
– Ambulance coverage is automatically included under our program. Premises liability coverage is available upon request.
Wilkerson continued, “We look forward to providing our members with a world class program with outstanding coverages and prices which are second to none.”
To take advantage of this exciting new program, please visit www.TaGKartingInsurance.com or call the AKTPA office at 317.501.3377.