Vega Tires Contingency Program Extended to Road Racers for Daytona KartWeek
Vega tire is pleased to announce a driver contingency program for the Daytona WKA Road Race event in 2018. All race winners, if meeting the criteria listed below, will receive a $100 discount coupon toward any order made at the TSRacing.com Online SuperStore. The new e-store at TSRacing.com has thousands of parts for all divisions of karting.
To be eligible for the award, competitors must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 karts must start in your race class for the day you submit.
- Two Vega decals must be prominently displayed on the sides of the kart.
- The driver must win their class using Vega tires on all four corners of the kart.
- Competitor must submit a contingency redemption form within 30 days of the event.
- Contingency forms, available at post-race tech, must be signed by a WKA tech official.
- Payout is based on results from the running of the final race. There will be no payout based on entry, or rain outs.
- Only one payout per class. The 46 WKA national points class winners are eligible.
- All contingency awards must be claimed within 30 days of the event. Redemption forms received after 30 days will be denied.