Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Zip Grand Prix/Rotax 250cc Superkart

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Russ Bond 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Russ Bond
    Participant

<p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>I have a Zip Grand Prix formerly raced back in the day by Dave Dicks’. The good news is that it is unbastardized and complete…the bad news is that it hasn’t moved since 2006. Engine was stored at engine builders, and I  have it now. Complete with Motiv pipes and carbs.</p>
    <p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>It is in need of a total rebuild. However everything is there. Was going to restore it as a project, but to be honest, I lost interest and I have another Zip GP single that I drive from time to time.</p>
    <p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>Just looking to get what I have in it $3500 takes it all. Kart is located just north of Toronto.</p>
    <p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>email; russ@motoringtv.com</p>
    <p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>or call 416-312-2900</p>

<p style=”font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px;”>Pics available on request</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication