Home Forums General Karting Discussion You know you're a bachelor when…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Troy Berry 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Matt Clark
    Participant

Cold temps necessitated me bringing my engine inside to avoid any nasty side-effects, so I have a contemporary art piece for a few days.

Mike Bray
    Participant

I like it!  My wife is pretty tolerant, might see if I can get away with a new centerpiece for the table.

BTW, love the pictures on the walls!

Matt Clark
    Participant

I’m going for the “minimalist” approach 😛

Brad Alan
    Participant

I like where your priorities are!  I have been forced to keep my engines in a box in a closet for the winter. Perhaps if I can take your approach my wife would clean them as part of her weekly dusting routine?!

Mike Bray
    Participant

Kelby, can you set your GoPro up when you ask her?

Brad Alan
    Participant

Haha – She’ll probably take them off the table and throw them out in the snow…

Walt Gifford
    Participant

I got you guys beat, I had a whole frame in the dining room for a week because the new paint wouldn’t dry in the garage.

You know your a bachelor when there’s nobody at the end of the straight giving you worried looks every lap.

Gif

FAA certified jet engine and aircraft technician,
    Nicholson Speedway class champion 2001,
    Yamaha KT100 Service Center,
    41 years karting experience

Troy Berry
    Participant

When she left, it occurred to me that if I wanted to work on the kart in the house nothing was really stopping me. 🙂 I had my kids Cadet in the Dining room last winter as I rebuilt it from scratch. Had it in the house for about a month right on the dinning room table. I will admit that I took it back to the garage once the Motor was mounted. Why not, it was warm in the house! Haha

"The Art is in the details"
    BirelArt AM29 LO206
    Intrepid Cruiser LO 206

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication