Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages WTB: Stock Honda Shifter – SoCal – Found one! Thanks EKN!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Ruiz 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew Ruiz
    Participant

Looking to get back into karts again. I’m not looking for anything new or fancy. Just something with a strong motor with low hours/recent refresh, and a straight chassis with no major accidents. I don’t have a huge budget and I don’t plan on racing outside of the club level, so nothing too pricey. It MUST be a stock cr125 Honda. No mod motors, etc. Something with a full width rear bumper and Mychron is preferable, but not necessary.

You can either message me here or email me at Andrewdruiz AT yahoo.com

Andrew Ruiz
    Participant

Thanks for some of the messages. In order to be a little clearer, I’m trying to work with around $3k. Again, it doesn’t have to be anything new (ideally looking for something 2006-2010) and the engine doesn’t have to be some blueprinted/balanced engine – just a Spec honda.

Thanks.

jack lachut
    Participant

Andrew, have you checked out rick zimbelman’s kart here on ekn. it’s a 2006 intrepid with a stock Honda. located in orange ca, near angels stadium. I’ve driven it and it’s fast and handles very well.

Andrew Ruiz
    Participant

Andrew, have you checked out rick zimbelman’s kart here on ekn. it’s a 2006 intrepid with a stock Honda. located in orange ca, near angels stadium. I’ve driven it and it’s fast and handles very well.

Hi Jack,

Yes, actually Rick and I are currently talking about his kart. It’s on my radar, but there are a few other packages on my radar with slightly newer chassis’ for less money, so we’ll see.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.