Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis WTB old school chassis or adult chassis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis Gur 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dennis Gur
    Participant

Hi, looking for 1995+ 30+ mm rollers that are in nice shape. Running package is good too. Interested in tag stuff no rotax. Interested in older chassis but will buy newer stuff too

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dennis Gur.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Dennis

I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but we have an older 2011 FA Kart, same as Tony Kart, Kosmic and all the OTK stuff

We mainly used it at the club level for 2 years with Yamaha KT100, and ran once at the California State Championship with KPV4, but the chassis is designed for TAG 125cc and 100cc.

The beautiful blue color is not so pretty anymore, and may need a good powdercoating if you want it to look nice, otherwise it is still a good fighting chassis with caracter, and the normal wear and tear flat spost and scratches at the bottom.

$700.00 plus shipping anywhere in the US for under $200 bucks

Bryan Chambers
    Participant

I have a 32 mil GP chassis for sale. It has very little use, new plastics, fuel tank, steering wheel, and VEN 05 rear rotor, as well as VEN 04 fronts. No flat spots on the chassis, just some scrapes. Also has a aluminum champion radiator mounted, and 50 mil axel. 10 mil king pins, and sniper camber/caster adjusters. Can text or call at 530-681-1390

Dennis Gur
    Participant

my location is NY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication