Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages WTB – NYC Metro Area – Complete Roller, or 100cc or TAG Setup – sub $2000

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Fender 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Chris Fender
    Participant

I have a friend at OVRP with I motor I can use but I will also consider a complete kart in my budget. <$2000

Nick Rango
    Participant

Chris, what’s your email address?  I have a few options I can discuss with you.

Nick

Chris Fender
    Participant

Mike Hines
    Participant

Chris,

I have 5 chassis and several motors that I am looking to sell as well as enough spares to keep you going. Sent me a message or call at 508-326-0377.

Chris Fender
    Participant

After discussions with several Karting veterans, I’m narrowing my search to 125cc turn key set-ups and I’ve got a couple Karts in particular I’m looking at within my $2K budget.  Still haven’t been able to get back to all of the sellers but  I’m still interested to hear from new sellers.

Thank you to all of the helpful guidance on this forum.

Mike Hines
    Participant

I could put together a BRM Chassis, rear brakes only with a KT100 or a Leopard in your budget.

Let me know if I can help you.

Ambrose Buldo
    Participant

Chris:

While the Leopard and Rotax are both good packages, if are running mostly OVRP, you probably want to focus on a older Rotax package as OVRP track shop is a Rotax Service Center and can give you strong support.  You don’t find many Leopards up there and fewer KT100, and I was the only guy running a KPV/Komet.

Ambrose Buldo
    Participant

Chris:

While nice to buy something locally, shipping is not too cost prohibitive and may expand your choices.

If any one has a good package let Chris know as our season is quickly winding down and if at all possible he’d like to get a good package in time to get some track time this season.

Also don’t overlook local shops like OVRP and

http://actionkartracing.com/ (Jermery)

MRP also may have something in your price range.

Josh Lane
    Participant

I have a complete kart, Prestine condition with recently rebuilt Yamaha.

2011 arrow x1e 28
    Action karting Yamaha, bunch of spares
    $2300

Located near ovrp

Josh

Chris Fender
    Participant

I thank everyone for your response and help in my making a selection.  I have purchased a Birel/Rotax set-up and expect to take delivery the week of 10/28,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.