This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Chambers 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Michael perez
    Participant

I’m looking for a crg kart shifter with ven04 brakes and won’t kill my wallet for just club level stuff

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

What year and model CRG shifter kart are you looking for?

And Does it have to be a CRG?

I have a complete turn key 09 MS kart with a fast 99 Stock Honda CR125

Willing to sell the whole package cheap, or just the chassis as well.

Michael perez
    Participant

Can you send me prices and pics highrevracing@live.com

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Pictures sent

Vince Schneider
    Participant

Mike,

Have an 07 Taglini which is the same as a CRG. Has Ven04.  comes with all wheels and hubs and 3 stiffnesses of axles, seat and also have for sale several Mychron’s on ebay.  Will email you a pictures if you are interested.  Kart is located in CEntral Indiana.  Vince 317 694 4762 Asking $950.00 Setting a link and will forward as soon as have it ready in about a day.  Will email pic of the kart.

Bryan Chambers
    Participant

If you are still looking for a chassis, I have a GP chassis 32mil, that is in almost new condition. Very little use. It has the upgraded 10 mil kingpin bolts, with sniper adjusters. Ven 05 rear brake, Ven 04 fronts, and a champion radiator mounted. Has all new plastics, fuel tank, and steering wheel. Super clean chassis. You can text or call 530-681-1390.

I also have a full 80 shifter set up, with pump around, that you can add if you want.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication