Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) WTB: Arrow/Eagle/Tony Yamaha Sr Chassis

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Parker 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CJ Lintner
    Participant

Looking for a good chassis to run Senior Can. Had a lot of success on the Arrow and have heard good things about the Eagle and Tony Can stuff, anyone have a deal they want to sell? Looking to spend $2000 or under. Thanks!

iKart Factory Racing Account

Gene Rivera
    Participant

I have a Birel R30 looks like this: http://www.twocycletechnology.com/BIRELR30.htm

INCLUSVE of a Woltjer Blueprinted KT100 and Horstman HDC-5 2-disc clutch. Does need rear caliper brake rebuild. Otherwise 100% race ready.

Can Send you pictures if interested. In NJ

Gene – 732-903-8878

Matt Nead
    Participant

I sent you a private message.

Nick Tucker
    Participant

I have a 2013 Tony Kart racer evk in great shape that would make a great can ride and would make you a good deal on it. Email me at mwracer70@aol.com

Mark Parker
    Participant

I have a 2014 tony kart evk for $1600 that I ended up with in a package deal. The kart was represented to me as having a single race week on it but if I had to guess I’d think it has a few more than that.

It it is laser straight, has most of a spare sticker kit and like new mxp wheels. I have a medium brand unknown seat or a 1a Tony kart seat that you can pick from.

id prefer not to ship it but could probably figure it out if needed, I think 250-ish is the going rate

Mark Parker
    Participant

It’s in my garage at gopro motorplex currently

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication