Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) WTB – 09 Intrepid Maky parts (cadet)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Cunningham 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Chris Cunningham
    Participant

Trying to finish a kart build for my daughter. Looking for some 2009 Intrepid Maky cadet parts to finish off the build. They are:

-Right side nerf bar (for side pod)

-Brake tie rod

-Rear axle assembly – need cassettes, bearings, brakes and caliper

-bumper bolts

Any bits or help appreciated!

Chris

Chad Landers
    Participant

Chris,  There was an Intrepid Maky on Craigslist.  Check under Eau Claire Wisconsin.  I think they were asking $400 or $600 for a complete chassis.

Chris Cunningham
    Participant

Chad – thanks for the lead. I saw a couple Cruisers and some Maky side pods but no chassis or rollers.. I’ve emailed the guy with the plastics to see if he’s got anything else… Thanks!

Theodore Fasching
    Participant

Chris- I have a Intrepid Maky Kart that is in excellent shape and was used very little. I could send a photo if you would like.

Kimberly Rubby
    Participant

Hello,are you still interested in the package? I have one up for sale.

<span style=”color: #414a51; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>816 535-9568</span>

Chris Cunningham
    Participant

Thanks guys, appreciate the response, but I’ve decided to go back to the earlier spec frame and let her learn on that!

Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication