Home Forums 250 Superkarts Which 250 Has The Longest Wheelbase?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Reggie Brown 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Justin
    Participant

For someone who is 6’2″ which 250 Superkart has the longest wheelbase.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Justin

John Benson
    Participant

Hi Justin,

I think the wheel base on all the superkarts are close to the same,it’s more about seat and pedal placement . It shouldn’t be to difficult to extend the porch if needed. There our a couple guys out west here that are over 6′ and don’t think they have done anything special.

Tony
    Participant

Justin – Russell Anderson used to make two different model chassis – one was a Maverick and the other one was a Mirage. The Mirage was made specifically for the 250 twin cylinder class and that had a long wheel base – I am pretty sure that had a 46″ wheel base. That kart is no longer manufactured; the Zip Eagle II had the same wheel base too.

You can still buy a Maverick from Anderson, they have a couple to choose from, they are referred to as a Division 1 or Division 2 Maverick. Depends on your motor package you want to use. Here is a link to his site: http://www.andersonkarts.com/ — neither of the current Mavericks have a 46″ wheel base, they now have a 44″ wheel base. I am 6′ tall and fit in my Maverick no problem!

Reggie Brown
    Participant

I am 6″4 and fit into a P1 without too much of an issue. The design is similar to an Anderson.

The kart is for sale, you would slide right in :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.