Home Forums General Karting Discussion Where to purchase IAME EasyKart Motors

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LarrySyms 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rod Balding

Hi All ,

I am looking for used 100cc and 125cc air cooled reed valve EasyKart engines that are complete and in like new condition . I have looked at a few places in Southern Florida , but I haven’t received any return calls , does anyone have any or know where to call .

David Cole

Try here: http://www.rysaracing.com/easykart.htm

David Cole - eKartingNews.com Managing Editor -

Rod Balding

Thanks David , they are the first I called , but no response , I’ll keep trying and leaving messages , again thanks .

andy graham

Rod –

They should have whatever you need.  Try on fridays or weekends. Hope this helps.

Rod Balding

Thanks Andy and David for setting me up with some great people and I think they are going be able to help me out with my project .

Rod B.

Walt Gifford

Twin air cooled reeds? yahoo!

FAA certified jet engine and aircraft technician,
    Nicholson Speedway class champion 2001,
    Yamaha KT100 Service Center,
    41 years karting experience

Rod Balding

Hey Walt , that’s the plan , I sold all my TT-25’s years ago but kept my ’88 Emmick  Express dual kart that I bought new and if it all comes together as planned , it will be fun time again , and there’s nothing like stereo Parilla’s .

Rod Balding

Back looking , they won’t turn loose of any as they can still use them for their tracks , so if anyone has information on finding a couple of these motors , please let me know

Easykart was a great idea. Unfortunately the Birel importer at the time did everything they could sink the program. That same importer is nowhere to be found anymore , although they still run a track or two.

Anyway, I think your best bet is to try a store in a country where they still actually run the easykart series. I found this on the web.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication