Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Want to Buy (WTB) Wanted: vertical kart stand

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FREDDY SANDOVAL 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

I am looking to buy a few vertical kart stands like the one pictured below. Let me know what you have. Socal local preferred.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Sebastian

I have one, just like the one on the picture, in excelent condition

And I also have an old vertical RLV style copy for old 40 MM axles (not pretty, but works well )

Only issue is I don’t know when we’ll be down south for a race

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

Still looking

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

Anybody?

Tim Koyen
    Participant

I can make you stands like that, but why?  Those are an old style for karts with narrow rear bumpers.  The newer style stands that we make are for both full width rear bumpers, and standard ones.  The only reason to buy one like you pictured is if you have a low roof and you need to get the kart as low as possible.  I also make a double version of these stands that stores karts bottom to bottom, as well as a hanging version that hangs the kart from the nerf spuds and not from the axle, which can be a problem with soft axles.

Give me a call or email at the shop 877-777-8020 or tim@kartlift.com.  I can let you know what the options are and get you setup with the right stand for your needs.

Thanks, Tim

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------
    Don't bother PMing me, it doesn't work. Email is best: tim@kartlift.com.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Sebastian

We have a nearly new one, let me know if you still need it

We’re gonna be down there for the Cal State Championship this weekend, but I will not load it up unless you want it.

Please let me know, Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication