Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages WANTED: Kart package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hunter gahl 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hunter gahl
    Participant

Looking for a TaG kart package to trade for my 2001 Yamaha FZ1.

2001 Yamaha FZ1 “Fazer”

-inline 4 cylinder 998cc, 6 speed sequential gearbox

-Devil carbon fiber exhaust system

-exhaust header cowl painted to match factory color

-rear tire hugger and fender eliminator kit painted to match

-GYTR bar mounts

Very clean and well taken care of, maintained with Motul full synthetic engine oil. New chain. Tires are Michelin Pilot Power(2ct) with about 60% tread.

I am the second owner of this bike and I have owned it since 2005 when I bought it from a Yamaha dealership with about 2500 miles on the odometer. It now has 43k miles and has been the best motorcycle I have ever owned. 130hp(at the wheel!!!) and still gets 50mpg if you ride conservatively. Most miles are highway miles as I completed two 10,000 mile “scenic loops” of the US. The past few years I have been using the bike to commute to school, but I wouldn’t hesitate to take it across country again!

Never crashed and never raced. Looking to get rid of it because I don’t have the space to store it, I don’t ride it enough, I have other bikes, and I want to do some karting!

The bike starts right up, runs, and shifts well and has a clean title. Many years of enjoyment left in it!

Things to note: I have a replacement seat cover that is not yet installed…it is black and very nice quality by HT Moto. Additionally, the windshield was cracked in my garage and will need to be replaced – found them online from $50-200.

Located about 25 miles north of Atlanta. Please contact Hunter at 404 432 0926 or gahl.hunter@gmail.com

cheers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.