Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis BRADS FROM OHIO ARROW X-2 STILL FOR SALE!!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ronald Salas 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ronald Salas
    Participant

looking for a current clean chassis to put a LO206 engine or a honda GX 160- already on hand… could come with engine if its still fresh… willing to purchase immediately! $$$ so i can set up kart during winter months… looking for a great deal and someone willing to negotiate shipping/price… budget is tight but i have gotten great deals in the past so i know its out there just sitting in storage or you looking into moving up and have a well maintained kart… most US carts or some European considered for modification if need be… must be able to run inboard sprocket and 40mm-50mm axle preferred (of course)
    call/text/send pix
    Ron Salas

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ronald Salas.

John Dignan
    Participant

I have 2 FA karts that I am selling. My son races for Kartsport and they put the lo206 package on these karts all the time

Ronald Salas
    Participant

i need one chassis for me and my 14 year old… already modified a cadet birel 28r for my 10.. it has the gx 160 motor on it but its too much motor… can you send me pix?… sorry but in all my searching i have never heard of FA?… how much?…

John Dignan
    Participant

I can send pics. Where should I send them. An FA kart is a blue OTK same as a tony kart. The 2015 is 2700 and the 2014 is 2200

Ronald Salas
    Participant

oopps too rich for my blood… looking for 2005 on up and around $750-$1,500..
    picked up the gently used 2008 Birel Cadet 28R for $750 roller (w seat) but no tires..

John Dignan
    Participant

No problem. Good hunting

Ronald Salas
    Participant

thanks any way…

brian downing
    Participant

I have an older Margay Synchro/AC that has a 40mm rear axle.
    If you’re serious we can take this offline, trade pics and details.
    Get it out of my garage.
    PM me

Paul Hir
    Participant

http://ekartingnews.com/forums/topic/2012-victory-kart-w-briggs-and-stratton-206/

I am open to offers and willing to ship. I just sent you a text.

Ronald Salas
    Participant

Brian, there already is a “like new” older margay syncro (1995) here in town with a kt 100 that the guy cant give away… i would consider a late model margay though.. text me pics if you want and more info…

Ronald Salas
    Participant

paul, saw pix… considering much more technologically advanced karts (Sodi, OTK Kosmic Mecury, Arrow…probably too much kart for a briggs but what the hell… it will be way to cool!)… will consider…
    ron

Ronald Salas
    Participant

JUST GOT BRADS (OHIO) ARROW X-2 SO THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS…

Ronald Salas
    Participant

THANK GOD FOR EKARTINGNEWS… DONT KNOW WHAT I (WE) WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM… GOOD JOB FOLKS AT EKARTINGNEWS!!:)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication