Home Forums Audio/Video Section Vlog #1 Intro to the Racing World

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  matthew odonnell 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

matthew odonnell
    Participant

I am starting a Video Log for my Porsche and Karting events. With a busy racing schedule coming up we are destine to have some good times and some bad and I plan on sharing my experiences through the thick and thin.

I am a very experienced autoXer but will be going for top overall this coming season. On the other hand I am a shifter kart novice but striving to take top 3 in my regional class (Skusa S3 Cali) where I feel some of my greatest triumphs and defeats will come.

So I don’t know where this year is going to take me but I invite you guys to join me on the ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrhCeTYFtxQ

Porsche Driving Instructor, Sim-Racing Expert, Shifter Kart Novice and a Former Marine

Chris Barrington
    Participant

Subscribed

James McMahon
    Participant

Nice matthew!

Matt Dixon
    Participant

Well you predicted it bet you didn’t think it would all happen in the first weekend.

94y

matthew odonnell
    Participant

Haha it did seem to happen like that, I don’t know if I can handle that kind of drama every event though

Porsche Driving Instructor, Sim-Racing Expert, Shifter Kart Novice and a Former Marine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication