Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Very strong KPV2 – $750

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saul Morse 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Saul Morse
    Participant

We’ve held onto this motor “just in case” but my son is moving out of karting and time to sell a bunch of stuff. We bought this motor back in 2010 and it has been an absolute monster of a motor. It does only have a couple rebuilds left (it is on a 52.85g piston), but last dyno it made 21.4hp. MANY pole’s, win’s and FTDs with the motor. Jesus at P1 knows the motor well and it has always been serviced by him.

Last freshening was in spring of 2011…it was run for 3 races then we switched over to Rotax. It has been kept in a climate controlled room inside and every few months a couple drops of marvel mystery oil added and the crank turned to keep things good. Will come with our top carb, KPV2 pipe, Odenthal mount (no butterflies), and red filter/box along with the motor. We do also have a brand new cylinder and piston for sale separately if interested. Will make a good deal if bought together. Also have 3 other very strong carbs.

Can be reached at 518.951.9753 or saul (at) photoplace (dot) com. Hi resolution photos available at http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellaneous/P1-KPV

wayne hayden
    Participant

hi there what would you take for all you got I am very interested in the engine I live in califoria will you ship it thanks wayne 661 2082540

Saul Morse
    Participant

Payment pending

Arman Cornell
    Participant

Is it sold yet?   How much for the cylinder and the motor?

Thanks,

Arman

Saul Morse
    Participant

Very sorry…it has indeed sold!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication