Home › Forums › Classifieds › Classifieds – Kart Packages › Very Clean Coyote Kid Kart w/Awesome Comer C50 Motor
Tagged: C50, Comer, Kid Kart
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Chad Hendricks 10 months, 1 week ago.
COYOTE KID KART w/COMER C50 MOTOR $1450 OBO
- Chassis is newly powder coated and in excellent shape
- Never bent or crashed
- New “plastics” consisting of side pods and front bumper
- New seat with no extra holes in it (White): *** Spare seat, black in color
- Two (2) 1-1/4″ axles: *New, heavier steel axle & *Lightweight aluminum axle
- Three (3) sets of rear hubs: *Brand new set of JEX Mfg. Black Anodized Billet Racing Hubs, *Brand new set of Red Anodized Rear Aluminum Hubs, & *Spare set of chrome colored rear aluminum hubs
- Brand New PKT Brake Hub
- Brand New PKT Lightweight Brake Rotor: *Spare brake hub and rotor
- Two (2) brand new rear axle bearings: *Two (2) spare rear axle bearings
- Brand New Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
- Two (2) full sets of Douglas Chrome Wheels; all w/nice tires that have a lot of life left on them.
Comer C50 Engine: newly serviced, runs great, and includes:
- Brand New Piston
- Brand New Teflon Seals
- Brand New Dual Row Self Aligning Bearings
- Brand New Needle Bearing
- Brand New Gaskets
- Brand New Clutch Springs
Kart Stand Included
. . . and much more.
Any questions or if you are serious and would like to see pictures please contact me via PM, text, email, or phone call.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (414) 403-1716
Thank you for your interest!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
August 28, 2014 / by David Cole
August 27, 2014 / by David Cole
August 26, 2014 / by David Cole
No comments / by David Cole
August 15-17, 2014 - New Castle, IN
United States Pro Kart Series
August 30-31, 2014 - Rock Island, IL
Rock Island Grand Prix
September 19-21, 2014 - New Castle, IN
September 26-28, 2014 - Lancaster, CA
Streets of Lancaster Grand Prix