I’m not crazy about selling this, but I simply just haven’t been using it lately due to finances, and there are no plans in the foreseeable future to use it. I would rather see it go to someone who will use it instead of it just sitting. I’ve gone back and forth about selling it, but I think I ultimately may need to. I bought it last year, did about 5 or 6 full race weekends with it, and had to eventually stop. I was able to jump in and be competitive right away with it, and it is actually capable of running at the front, as verified by a local hot shoe. The kart handles great and it already pretty well dialed in for the local track. It also has a straight chassis, and a strong engine. The club out here (LVKC) are also some of the best people I’ve raced with, and they’re a great organization to continue racing with. very clean drivers, and everyone is super helpful with any issues you could have. It’s a shame I’m not able to continue, but it’s my loss and your gain!
When I got it, I kept it fully maintained. The previous owner took meticulous care of it, and I kept it up to the same level that he did. I always cleaned both filters (one for practice day, one for race day) after each race weekend, I completely rebuilt and cleaned the carb as well as the power valve every two race weekends, I kept the chain fully lubed and always went over every nut and bolt during the week following a race weekend to ensure it was all still tight. Along with that, I also repacked the exhaust after the fourth race weekend.
What comes with the kart:
– Rotax Max 125 engine w/Evo upgrade (these sell for about $1500-$2000 used)
– Sniper V2 alignment tool ($298.00)
– two air filter elements ($15.83 x2)
– MyChron w/datakey ($330.00/$89.00)
– battery operated kart stand (custom made, closest thing costs $725)
– spare gears (various gears, around $10-$20 each)
– spare axle (hard axle, $100)
– spare ribtect seat, slightly larger than the one currently in it ($475.00)
– one set of magnesium wheels, one set of steel wheels ($240.00/$180.00)
– racing suit ($250.00)
– rib protector ($138.00)
– tire bead breaker ($30.99)
– folding table for a workspace ($58.35)
– setup notes
– two boxes of spare parts/bolts
– spare ballast
– two fuel tanks w/oil ratio measuring cup
– spare kart stand wheels
Photo album: http://imgur.com/a/AcKkJ
You can either reply here, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.