Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Two P1 Blueprinted Pre 09' Leopards *PRICE REDUCED*

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jesse Grose 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jesse Grose
    Participant

I have two P1 blueprinted Pre 09′ Parilla Leopard TaG engines for sale.

The engines were last ran in 2013 as I have moved on into car racing. Both engines have low hours, I believe 1 to 2 hours per engine. The engines have two race weekends on both (engine 1 has a regional and national, while engine two has two regional events). I will be letting all of my spares go with the engines. I have a brand new, never used, P1 blueprinted carb for the leopards and a used P1 blueprinted carb that needs a rebuild. I will throw in two carb rebuild kits as well. The ignition is the analog Easykart system. I only have one ignition system and complete exhaust system.

Considering I am selling out all of my Leopards and spares, here is a list of all I am selling:

– Complete P1 pre 09′ Leopard kit (Used P1 Carb, Easykart (IAME) ignition, Carb rebuild kit, Exhaust system, Airbox)

– Stand-alone  P1 pre 09′ Leopard

– Brand new P1 blueprinted Leopard carb

-Carb Rebuild Kit

I will let go of all of this for $2,000 obo (Shipping cost included in price)

-Entire engine package: $1,200

-Stand alone engine: $800

If you are interested please reply here, send private message, or e-mail me: JLGRacing@yahoo.com

Jesse Grose
    Participant

The engines can be sold separately as well.

$1,900 takes the full engine package and $1,100 takes the single engine and used carb.

The price includes shipping.

Jesse Grose
    Participant

Price reduction!

$1,200 for entire engine package with fresh P1 carb. $800 for stand alone engine with used carb + carb rebuild kit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication