Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Two 2013 Birel RY30-S5 For Sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stan Toy 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Elliot Finlayson
    Participant

Kart 1: Used about 10 times this summer. Has a BRAND NEW frame on the kart. An engine hasn’t even been mounted on this frame. Comes with standard F axle, brand new standard 1+ Freeline size seat, skid plates, 6 or 7 inch Birel 6 bolt magnesium wheels. Comes with 2013 Freeline chain guard. $2,500

Kart 2: 2012 components with the 2013 S5 frame. This kart has the new style bodywork with the 2013 graphics. Frame has one USPKS weekend, club race day, & two Route 66 weekends. Also comes with standard F axle, and standard 1+ Freeline seat, skid plates 6 or 7 inch Birel 6 bolt Magnesium wheels. BRAND NEW rear bumper and gas tank. Comes with Tillett chain guard. $2,000

Karts are priced to sell, looking to get rid of them. $4,250 if you buy both karts. I also have some spare parts as well.

Shipping to be payed at buyers expense, or can be delivered to some races. Located in the Chicagoland area. If you’re interested or would like pictures please contact me at EFinlayson@comcast.net
    Thanks for looking!

Stan Toy
    Participant

Elliot,
    I see that this was awhile ago but do you still have these chassis?
    Thanks,
    Stan Toy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.