Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Transponder/AiM GPS/Axle Clutches

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thom Howe 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thom Howe
    Participant

I am slowly reducing my supply of parts, hoping that they can be put to better use than sitting in my garage!

1.  I have 2 “old style” TranX 260 transponders with chargers.  They both hold a charge for at least 4 days and work great.  $200/ea. shipped + paypal fees if applicable.

2.  I have a new style AiM GPS unit that we only used once (last year at Daytona Roadrace).  Includes original package and all parts.  $200 shipped.  Will also package with data key for $250 shipped + paypal fees if applicable.

3.  I have 4 Horstman roadrace axle clutches.  Range in price from $275 – 325 depending on how they are setup (tungsten weights, external adjusters, etc).  Just let me know what you are looking for.

I can email or text pictures as requested.

Contact Thom at howefamily@hotmail.com or call/text 321-749-two six eight three

Thom Howe
    Participant

GPS unit is sold.

Thom Howe
    Participant

After searching for info on the past couple of used old-style transponders that have sold, I will reduce my asking price to $175/ea. shipped + PayPal fees if applicable

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.