Home Forums Theft Reports / Prevention Trailer/truck alarm, GPS systems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lyle Clark 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rick Davis
    Participant

After having my truck stolen while in route to buy karts, I, and probably most on here should look into some sort of system to protect their equipment. I had insurance on my truck, but that still doesn’t make me feel any better about the loss of my truck, it took me months to find the truck I wanted, just as it has for the karts I am buying. I want to keep my property, and at this point my wife won’t (rightfully so, don’t think I am not getting a “I told you so”) buy another truck and a trailer full of karting equipment without something to protect or track it down if it is stolen.
    Sorry for long rant, I am in the market for any and all this to protect my property. I would prefer to deal with the karting community, so any info, ideas, companies, or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Rick Davis
    PS: private messages are ok, but I would rather see this info posted for everyone’s benefit and use.

Jim Maxson
    Participant

Contact Lyle from Trailer-alarms .com   he is on ekarting and facebook.

Lyle Clark
    Participant

Thanks Jim.

Rick, feel free to give me a call/e-mail and let me know what you are looking for specifically. I can customize almost any kind of security solution.

Check this for basic info. https://trailer-alarms.com/comparealarms.htm

Lyle

Lyle Clark
    Participant

Rick,

Many thanks for the order. It will be there tomorrow.

Lyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.