Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis TrackMagic & Coyote Chassis For Sale

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Riley 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dave Riley
    Participant

All chassis have not been used in 2+ years, but are in good condition, except as noted. Photos of all chassis are available at:

http://dgrpics.smugmug.com/Karts-Parts

$900  $850 – TrackMagic Shifter Chassis – 4 wheel Brembo Brakes with MCP Master Cylinder and good pressure in both systems, 40mm axle, 32mm rails. Left side seat strut has been repositioned to allow fitting of XXL seat (not included, but I have a GatorMoto seat available for $50 + shipping). A set of aluminum wheels and worn tires will be included, but are not shown in photos. This has been a great road race and TaG chassis.

SOLD $700 – TonyKart Racer 80 Chassis – 40mm axle, 30mm rails. No brake pressure, the system may need rebuilt or simply bled. XXL seat currently fitted may be available separately for $75 + shipping. Photos show mounted accessories for a TaG Leopard engine, which is not being sold with this kart. However, the engine package may be available separately for $800 + shipping. The Mychron 3 Gold gauge set is also not included, but may be available separately if the karts sell. We used this kart successfully for both Yamaha can and TaG sprint racing.

$800  $750 – Coyote Wide Track Free Roller With Front Brakes – 1-1/4″ axle, 1-1/8″ frame rails, 4-wheel MCP brake system with good pressure. Relatively fresh powder-coating. This was a great first kart for my daughter with a Yamaha can. …very forgiving and adjustable. It would also make a great clone or LO206 chassis, particularly for a heavier driver where the front brakes would be a real asset.

SOLD $800 – Margay Brava 2000 With Front Brakes – 40mm axle, 1-1/8″ frame rails (note: no 3rd axle bearing), Ital front and rear brakes. Rear brakes need rebuilt. Front brakes are not mounted, but are included with the chassis. Medium seat currently mounted is included. This is a very light, flexible, and versatile chassis. We ran it with Yamaha, TaG and Clone power over the years. It would also be good for road racing, having front brakes.

Local pickup is strongly preferred. Delivery within 150 miles of Cedar Rapids (52402) may be possible for $1/mile/kart. I have no experience shipping karts, so that would be a last resort, not to mention likely expensive.

Contact me via the forums or email dgriley100@mchsi.com

Bill Schmidt
    Participant

Does the Trackmagic come with shifter arm and clutch lever for shifter use?

Dave Riley
    Participant

Yes, the shifter and clutch levers are included.

Bill Schmidt
    Participant

What year is the Trackmagic chassis?

Dave Riley
    Participant

I believe the TrackMagic is a 2001 or 2002.

Dave Riley
    Participant

TrackMagic & Coyote are still available.  Last chance before they go to eBay!

Dave Riley
    Participant

Prices lowered, make me an offer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication