Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Top Kart Flash Frame – pickup in Stamford, CT $300

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Walt Gifford 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samir Shah
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>Used Top Kart Flash chassis.</span>

<span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>I picked this chassis up when I was looking for a 2nd kart for my son, before I had learned enough about karts to know what I was doing. A number of people at Etown use a Flash, and are fast with it, so I figured that it might be good for my son too.</span>
    <span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”> </span>
    <span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>As I researched it, I decided that it’s better suited for an adult, and would be too stiff for my son. </span>
    <span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>The frame looks straight, and it’s not all flattened out and worn out from bottoming out and scraping the ground on a rough track. The engine mount rails suggest that it’s not been used too much.</span>
    <span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>Has some rust on the scratches and scrapes from being stored outdoors, but they look like they would clean up pretty easily. I’ve made no attempt at cleaning it, so the buyer understands the true condition.</span>
    Located in Stamford, CT. Pickup only, NO SHIPPING. I can bring it to Etown for the last race this weekend, however.
    Will consider swaps for a Mychron, axles, wheels, FP7 bodywork.
    Pics on ebay
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium;”><span style=”line-height: normal;”>http://www.ebay.com/itm/121806764146</span></span&gt;
    Samir  sshobby100@gmail.com 203-273-0360

Samir Shah
    Participant

Update – price is now $200

Walt Gifford
    Participant

Please send pics to Giffy6 at comcast dot net

Thanks,
    Gif

FAA certified jet engine and aircraft technician,
    Nicholson Speedway class champion 2001,
    Yamaha KT100 Service Center,
    41 years karting experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication