Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Tony Kart / Race Kart / Go Kart

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ethan Wilson 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ethan Wilson

Tony Kart / Race Kart / Go Kart
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>2012 Tony Kart Racer EVRR with Motori Seven engine.  The kart and motor are used, but that’s what you were looking for right?  Kart and motor had been sitting in my garage for 2 years and thought it would be better to turn it into something useful.  I did a full frame up restoration on the kart and the motor was rebuilt at Cambrian Go Kart.  I set it up for myself so the work is done professionally.  I’ve been racing karts for 30 years so I know the difference.  I don’t need the money so it will sell to the right person for the right price or i’ll put it in my man cave.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Details on the package:  Rebuilt motor, new clutch, fresh pipe, Mychron 4 with Ebox, MXP wheels, H axel, large fuel tank, fresh graphics, Tillet T11 large seat, set up for 6ft tall 220 lbs driver, I have other seats if your smaller than I am.  Kart will come with a full complement of jets, other Motori 7 spares, gears, chains, caster / camber pills, front bars, second set of wheels, and good used tires.  All the stuff you need to go to the track except a kart stand.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>If you make the deal easy I might throw in some other cool tony kart stuff I have: Tony Kart kart cover, tony kart driving suit, tony kart jacket.  Ok if you read the ad to here you must still be interested.  $2650.00 cash and its yours.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>try this for pictures https://www.facebook.com/groups/309154719119613/permalink/1144313372270406/?sale_post_id=1144313372270406&pnref=story</p&gt;
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>If you are serious you’ll email me your phone number and why you want to buy it.  eracer49@gmail.com</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication