Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Tony Kart Krypton PTK-edition Honda CR125 Shifter Kart – $4,500

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Beckrest 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Up for sale is my race-ready Tony Kart CR125 shifter. Very well taken care of, extremely competitive.  The chassis is a 2011 Tony Kart Krypton 32mm (PTK edition) featuring original OTK magnesium components and 50mm standard axle. The motor is a 125cc Honda CR125 Stock Moto, recently rebuilt and serviced by local dealer. Very competitive kart, best of everything on it. No expense was spared. It is in excellent condition and ready to race.

Details
    -Chassis: Tony Kart Krypton 32mm (PTK special edition)
    -Engine: Honda CR125 Stock Moto, RLV4H pipe, M4 silencer, K&N air filter, Hagar pipe mount, Aluminos motor mount. Only a few hours on last complete rebuild. Very fast.
    -Mychron4 Data System which displays temperatures, lap time, etc.
    -Mychron4 steering wheel
    -OTK gold magnesium wheels w/ MG reds
    -Factory magnesium components

I’m asking $4,500. Depending on your location, shipping via freight will cost up to $250 – 350 additionally. We usually use a service called Uship.com to ship karts for the lowest rate possible, but it’s up to buyer. I can take PayPal or cash for for the form of payment. Located in North Salt Lake, Utah. Please feel free to contact me for more info or if you have any questions.

Michael
    209-507-2719 (call or text)
    michaelbkarting@aol.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication