--> TKART online subscription – ekartingnews

Home Forums General Karting Discussion TKART online subscription

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Spedding 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bob Spedding
    Participant

Do many of you subscribe to TKART? I see it pop up in my emails.  If so, do you like it?

Brian Spek
    Participant

its good, although much of it is very roughly translated into english.  they had a black friday deal for $5 or something when I got it.

Bob Spedding
    Participant

Is there any other place that you get your karting information besides EKartingNews?

Clark Gaynor Sr.
    Participant

There’s a few Bob.  Obviously “ekarting” is pretty good for the two stroke world and the larger National scene.  If you’r into 4 cycle racing “Bob’s 4 cycle forum” is pretty hard to beat.  Very active, with many very knowledgeable folks answering questions.  Dirt, sprint, road racing, champ karts, engines, etc, etc.   “Kart Pulse” has some good stuff.  “Vroom” is good for International news, if that’s your interest.  And if you happen to be into LO206 racing and have questions, “Briggs Racing” is very hard to beat.  The actual Briggs folks comment routinely as well as some of the experts from Bob’s 4 cycle forum.

Lots of info out there, with a lot of very knowledgeable folks involved.

Have fun,

Clark Gaynor Sr.

Bob Spedding
    Participant

Thanks. We currently race Yamaha kt100. I’ll check out kart360 sometimes. It seems pretty good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ekartingnews