Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information The L.O.206 Cup is officially scheduled for this season!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Greg Jasperson 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greg Jasperson
    Participant

I wanted to let everybody know that after a lot of work, we are happy to announce that the L.O.206 Cup series can finally be announced. I’d like to thank Steve Vermeer, Mike Kertcher @ Road America, Scott Vielgut @ Mid American Sprint and Jimbo @ Faster Motors for helping to make this possible.

The series will take place at 3 different Wisconsin based tracks:
    Race 1 – July 12th
    Road America Motorplex / RAKC

Race 2/3 – August 9th-10th
    Eau Claire Raceway / MKA

Race 4/5 – October 4th/5th
    USair Motorsports / Shawanno

Rules are simple. Single source fuel, Spec YDS tires (No treatment allowed), Briggs engine rules

Classes will be offered for All ages of LO206 racers from Kid Kart to Senior. Comer Kid Karts are also welcome, because I simply like giving kids the chance to race as much as we can!

Details about the series are now appearing on the Midwest Karting Association Website: http://www.mkaracing.com/lo206cup

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions via PM or email: greg@prokartindoor.com

Hope to see you all there!
    Greg Jasperson

Greg Jasperson
    Participant

I just updated the info page (mkaracing.com/lo206cup) with pricing and times for the first two weekends. We are still sorting out the details on the Shawano weekend!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.