Home Forums Chassis & Handling Talk me into a newer chassis

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Ricard 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joe Ricard
    Participant

Last year I bought an Arrow AX-8 with a Rotax Sr. on it.   this is a 30MM chassis and 40mm axle, 17mm spindle mount front rims.   I was a beginner and this chassis has probably served me well as I had had several off’s.   Now that I can nearly run with the mid pack drivers I think I might be ready for a newer chassis.

Local track carries CRG so I need to stay with this for support.   What is the right chassis for me.   If I were able to, I would plunk down the money for a new pimpin,  But DANG!!!!!!   Plus I already have a nice running  Rotax Sr.  motor. 

TJ Koyen
    Participant

Your local track shop would probably be best at directing you towards a specific CRG model for your needs.

Ray Lovestead
    Participant

DO IT!

Joe Ricard
    Participant

I agree TJ,  but I always give the “Internet” a chance to wiegh in.  If I am going to drop a big chunk of money on a newish roller I only want to do it once.

Brian Degulis
    Participant

Get a DR from TS racing. It’s identical bolt for bolt to CRG and around $1800 less. CRG parts tuning etc. all the same.

Brian

Joe Ricard
    Participant

Sometimes I like the research and studying of things more than the purchase.   Heck it took me 4 weeks of shopping to to buy a Bokken for Aikido.  It’s just a wood sword right?

Thanks Brian exactly the thing I am looking for.

Will DR be at the world finals?  I got 2 tickets to spectate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.