Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages swiss hutless toxic fs/ft

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shawn Fountain 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shawn Fountain
    Participant

I have a swiss hutless toxic shifter kart with a cr 125 engine that i’m looking to straight trade for another shifter kart.

Reason being, is this kart needs the brakes sorted out that I do not want to deal with that.

I sent the 2 front brakes and rear brake caliper to Bob Falcone in Parsipanny New Jersey. He explained that these brakes would not hold enough psi pressure and that he couldn’t getting the existing pistons to come out with compressed air. (Mr. Falcone only tried to get pistons out with compressed air, not a grease gun)

He informed me that there were no calipers that I could purchase and screw on to these hydraulic break lines. I would need a whole new brake system.  These are from 2008, which is an outdated system that is not being produced anymore.

Don’t know if any of you have any brake systems laying around (or have braking sponsorship where you have access to a full brake system at your disposal) to bolt on this kart, but im offering it as a straight trade for another shifter kart. (tony, birel, crg, etc, something with parts more readily available)

Comes with hundreds of dollars in extras

Located in the Andrews Air Force Base area, PG County MD 20746

Shawn 1 301 785 2873, any questions please text. I have videos of the kart running, just need to figure out how to send the video to you.

Cash price is $3,000, but I want another shifter kart.

[/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL]

Shawn Fountain
    Participant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication