Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Swedetech built stock moto with 99 and DDR prepped 01 cylinder

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Erik J Nelson 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Erik J Nelson

My son has moved into car racing so we are selling his SwedeTech Stock Moto engine.  The engine is currently fitted with a 99 cylinder.  A DDR prepped 01 cylinder is also included.  We purchased the 01 cylinder only to find that it did not work in the S5 class so we did not use it.  My son won the SKUSA S5 mid-states division championship with this engine in 2012.  It was originally owned by Mike Beeny.  Mike did very well with this engine.  He qualified on pole with it at Supernats (I forget the year – forgive me – I am old…   My son was running in the top as high as second place with this engine in the 2012 S5 Supernats final before he was “meat balled” for losing his front bumper when he got tangled with a competitor.  I had it completely serviced by SwedeTech in 2013 – that is when we moved into racing cars and the engine has sat ever since.   I will provide the SwedeTech invoice which shows that I paid $1596 dollars to have the engine completely rebuilt and dynode.

A lot of people comment on how strong it was during the 2012 Supernats.  Selling for $3995 or best offer.

If you have questions, want pictures or want more information please send an email to me at erikjohnnelson@hotmail.com .  I will respond promptly and will remove this ad when the engine has sold.  You may also call or text me at 612-382-4723.

If you want to see photos, please copy/paste the following link into your browser as I could not get the photo link to work…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication