Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines SwedeTech 2001 CR125 Stock Moto Complete Package – BRAND NEW!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Daniel Swanbeck 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Daniel Swanbeck
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

I have for sale a BRAND NEW SwedeTech 2001 CR125 Stock Moto Complete Package for sale. I ran a couple of races in the SKUSA series this year and bought this package a few months back as I was ready to upgrade to the best package around. Unfortunately for me I am now forced to sell this engine package even though I literally opened the box and looked in once and have not looked again. This engine is ready to rock with everything you need to go win any class whether it is S1, S2, etc…. it’s the best around. What you see here is what you get:

http://shopswedetech.com/product.php?productid=59&cat=24&page=1

It of course is still in all of the SwedeTech boxes as it has not moved and comes with the SKUSA required pipe for SKUSA legality. This sale hurts very much as my loss is your gain. I paid over $7,000 for this engine kit just months ago but it can now be yours for $5800.

If you are interested I am located in San Jose, CA. Shoot me an email at: dan@danielswanbeckmotorsports.com

Thanks!

-Dan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication